Monday, November 25, 2013

Puffed Sleeves and a Ponytail


We were experiencing a bit of an Indian summer here when I took these pictures! Short sleeves during the day were perfectly sensible, like, three days ago... this is unfortunately no longer the case. Winter is well and truly here (at least until we have a random 70-degree day in January. It usually happens... it gives me the strength to carry on through the rest of the winter.) I like dressing for cold weather, but I am kind of a weenie and don't like actually experiencing the cold weather.


Blouse: Modcloth
Shoes: Modcloth
Skirt: Made by me from a pattern I altered



This is my last hurrah of warm-weather clothes, my sweet summer children. Winter is coming.

4 comments:

  1. Love this 50s vibe n this look! You are so beautiful! Great style! I really liked your blog a lot! Would you like to follow each other? Will be glad if you visit my blog
    Have a great day!
    www.impromp-two.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those shoes, I have always swooned over them! The last picture of you is so fun, and I love the ruffle detail on your blouse. :) Winter is in full swing in my neck of the woods, enjoy your sunshine while it lasts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit and pictures! Nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! that's a super outfit! I especially love the shoes and the lighting. Very late fall like

    ReplyDelete