Sunday, September 8, 2013

Highlands and Hair Flowers


My stupendous and beauteous besfran Rose came into town to hang out with me for my pre-birthday weekend! We went for an outing to Bardstown Road in The Highlands to shop as well as generally meander and enjoy the lovely weather.
She was kind enough to take some outfit pictures for me in front of this beautifully ornate church!




Dress: Urban Attic
Purse: Queen of Rags 
(they're having a stellar going-out-of-business sale--everything is 75% off and there are some lovely things to be found!)
Sunglasses: Dot Fox
Flowers: popped off of a bouquet that's decorating my room
Shoes: Maurice's
Appropriately, almost my entire outfit is composed of things that I bought in the Highlands! I didn't even do that on purpose. Huzzah for shopping locally!

While we were in the area, we paid a visit to the fine men featured in that most famous of monuments, Kentucky Rushmore: 



I hope you had a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hi darling, you've got such an adorable blog. I love your pretty dress and sunglasses!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete