Saturday, July 27, 2013

Floral and Gingham


Howdy folks! I wore this to a party on a lovely, windy, Thursday afternoon. Sometimes mixing patterns seems tricky to me, but this flowered blouse went beautifully with this gingham skirt!
The weather has been absolutely beautiful here for the past few days, which is a godsend after the craziness that this summer has brought us weather-wise. (Working in outdoor theatre makes a person very concerned about the weather...doing a dance in a coat and hat in a Christmas scene when it's 90 degrees with 90% humidity is a real treat, let me tell you.)


Blouse: A shop in a mall in Belgium that I have forgotten the name of.
Skirt: Made by me (I found the fabric at Wal-Mart for a dollar a yard!)
Shoes: TJ Maxx


Have a lovely weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Oh la la you are so sweet and cute :). And your outfit is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit. :)
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC? :)

    Let us celebrate Christmas together! :)
    ❤ ☯ ☮ Blogger Christmas 2013 - Join us ☮ ☯ ❤

    ReplyDelete