Sunday, May 19, 2013

An Outfit and Adventure Post from Louisville


I began my summer adventures with a trip to Louisville to visit my dear friend Natalia! We ate at an adorable (and delicious!) little café called Emma Lou's! It has a little boutique in it, and the lovely owner let me take some pictures. We also went to visit the gals at The Nitty Gritty and (obviously) do some shopping. Then we headed next door to Lynn's (now defunct) Paradise Café to take some pictures with the colorful contents of their parking lot.   

Hey Natalia! And groovy bear friend! 

I wore this fun little number, which I found at Pop's Resale in Lexington, KY. The belt is from Target and the sunglasses are from New Look.  




It's so nice to be home. =]

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful, love your photos, and dresses too :).

    I m glad that I discovered your blog :). Following you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those photos in front of the turquoise fence or building...whatever it is. Anyways, sounds like your trip has been fun!

    http://findingmyinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it was a very tall fence! Thank you very much! =]

      Delete
  3. I just love your photos so much! They look so professional!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you! I'm going to have to give most of the credit to my camera, haha. It's a Canon T4i and I adore it!

      Delete