Saturday, April 6, 2013

Insta-Paris!

The past two weeks have been full of visitors from the good ole US of A! Two weeks ago, my mom came here with some of her friends, and we had some adventures (most notably in Paris!)
Then this past week, I went to Paris again and then to London with my little brother for his Spring Break. It was one of the scarier weeks of my life... it's wayyyyyy harder than I imagined to be the person in charge of getting you places on time and figuring out lodging and directions and everything in two huge cities. It was fun though!
I haven't uploaded all my pictures yet, but here are some Instagrams from my first trip to Paris, as well as a couple from Bruges where I took both groups of people. Both places were MADE to be Instagrammed, I tell ya!













1 comment: