Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Here Comes the Sun!

It was 69 degrees and sunny out today! I can't even handle how gorgeous the weather was. I didn't wear tights or a coat and it was SO NICE! ZOMGIMSOHAPPYSPRINGISHERE!!! Huzzah for warmth!!
                    


 My dress came from The Nitty Gritty in Louisville and my sweater came from a place called Orsay at a train station in Germany.


Also, this past weekend I went back to Cologne, Germany to visit my Daddy who was there on a trip!
We visited Beethoven's house, a chocolate museum/factory, and saw lots of beautiful colorful buildings!










  

2 comments:

  1. These are such gorgeous photos, you look so beautiful! I love your dress and cardigan, this whole outfit makes me think of something Lemon Breeland (who I also love!) might wear :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Isn't Lemon Breeland the best?

      Delete