Saturday, February 16, 2013

Valentine's Day!


I hope your Valentine's Day was wonderful! So many people bemoan the fact that they're single on Valentine's Day--who cares?! There are so many people who love you even if a significant other is not one of them! It is what you make it, whiney Facebook friends of mine. Heavens to betsy, people. (Stepping down from my soapbox now.)
To celebrate the holiday, which doesn't seem to be a huge deal here in Belgium, I hosted a cocktail party! I loooooove to decorate and plan parties, and I think it went rather well, thanks to having great company. =] Now, pictures! (Brace yourself for LOTS of pink)


 This was my outfit during the day, before the party--I love turquoise as an accent for red and pink!!



Photo booth!!

What I now realize looks like an altar to alcohol...





Mah hair! (I need to get better at hiding bobby pins, but I'm pretty pleased with it!


Have a good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment